This avatar is not natively Quest compatible!!
Please Read the TOS at the bottom for information about commissions and usage! Thank you!
Thank you for your interest!
The Cheribrum is a custom species, created and designed by myself. There is currently no lore for them yet, but it's a work in progress!
This is a model and texture collection, open to customization and prepared for full-body tracking.
Contained inside is all you'll need to make your own Cheribrum, complete with lip-syncing and multiple blendshape sliders for facial features and body shapes. Male and Female sliders on the same mesh!
Included is the License and TOS for using and customizing this model. Open to customize and use for commissions, but requires new purchase of the model for every client/project that the model is used for. NOT for reselling. More details inside.
There will be updates in the future as needed, every update to this model and package is free for every license purchased.
I am indefinitely closed for avatar retexture commissions, but if looking for a custom texture, please join my Discord server! There are artists in there you can get in contact with who will take commissions for my avatars.Discord link in Website!
- Avatar built for Full-body tracking in VRChat (packages for other games may be
developed in the future)
- Complex SDK3/Avatar 3.0 menu system for changing multiple features on the go.
(Includes tail control, ear control, expressions menu, body features and shape controls, muzzle shape and texture changes controls, horns/tail type menus, hue slider for body and tail/horns.)
- Custom hue shader to change hue of textures both in Unity and in-game.
- Model with many blendshapes for lots of customization of features, gender, body shape, and more!
- SPP files for retexturing, but also pngs of the UV layouts for editing in other programs.
Note: This avatar is NOT Quest compatible.
May 2023 Update:
Cheribrum Ver 1.5 Update!
- Improved face features + expressions
- Improved UV Map and Material settings
- Separated tail meshes for better optimization
- Custom Standard-based shader with RGB masking
- Extreme customization in-game with the Deluxe preset
- Floor collider for tail, toes, and even ears!
November 2021 Update:
- Unity 2019 package now live!
August 2021 Updates:
- Improved weight painting around Hips and Fingers
- Even more blendshapes for customization!
- Altered UVs for Orb and Bauble tail options to reduce seams
- New SPP for No-Fluff blendshape painting
- Refined Unitypackage to include Basic and Deluxe radial setups
- Added Little-finger bones to hands so model can be used in VRM
How to use: Please read the Read Me inside the package for how to upload the avatar to VRChat! Guide is also included in the Unitypackage.
Note: Unless you are ranked as New User, you cannot upload custom avatars.
If interested in testing out the model before purchase, I have a world with my models and public avatars uploaded to VRC: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_b9cc7a4f-8365-4882-9c4e-2cbfce459a91
Gumroad package contains:
- Blender file
- Substance Painter file
- Texture PNGs and UV layouts
- Unitypackage prebuilt for VRChat
New TOS updates as of Dec 01, 2022
Anything listed as 'the Avatar' in this TOS is referring to: The Cheribrum
>The purchaser of the single personal use license has permission to:
- upload and modify the Avatar for personal use, as many times as wanted.
- use the Avatar for streaming, recording, and/or 'VTubing' purposes.
- take commissions of alterations and customizations of the Avatar. (Further clarification below in "For Commissions")
- use assets to make accessories, additives, or clothing to/for the Avatar for Personal use.
- use assets to make accessories, additives, or clothing to/for the Avatar for:
-distributing within the appropriate Verified Discord channels in Kuda's Server.
-selling on marketplaces like Gumroad if the accessories/clothing created AS LONG AS the assets made do not include significant portions of the Original Mesh of the Avatar.
(NOTICE: please ask/notify the original creator of the model (Kudalyn) of any created assets so she knows what is being made and can boost it for you!)
- It is allowed to purchase the Avatar with the intent of allowing someone else to customize it for you. However:
After the commission has been concluded the other person/commissionee will not be allowed to use the assets if they did not already own the Avatar. If they wish to do so they must purchase the Avatar themselves. This rule is to attempt to cut down on possible asset sharing and to ensure customers with the Avatars have proper access to future updates to the model via Gumroad.
- If the commissionee is the one who has access to the License Key instead of the Client:
(eg: Money was exchanged for commissionee to purchase the Avatar, and then gave the customized assets to the Client.) The commissionee is responsible for keeping their Client updated to newer versions of the Avatar if requested. They are also not allowed to continue using that individual License Key purchased for the commission for multiple Clients. That specific Key is for that Client only. If the commissionee wishes to continue taking commissions for the Avatar, they must purchase their own License Key.
- Owners of the Avatar can also commission someone to make clothing/additives for the Avatar, for personal use or to distribute in Kuda's Server.
The above rule of 'the commissionee is not allowed to continue using the default Avatar assets after the commission has been concluded unless they purchase their own License Key' applies here as well.
>The purchaser/owner of this license does NOT have permission to:
- claim any ownership or authorship of the Unitypackage, FBX, or any containing assets creation.
- upload the default provided textures in the Unitypackage as a public avatar.
- share or distribute the raw assets OR altered/modified versions of the Unitypackage, FBX, or any containing assets OUTSIDE of Verified channels in Kuda's Server.
- share, distribute, or sell altered/modified versions of the Unitypackage, FBX, or any containing assets of the Avatar they have created as their own original creation on any platform.
- share or sell assets taken or cut from the Unitypackage, FBX, or any containing assets of the Avatar on any platform outside of Verified channels in Kuda's Server.
- distribute or sell the Avatar in any derivative work (like printing the model and selling it, etc)
- make any modifications to the Avatar or use the model in any way that's malicious or illicit in nature (as in anything antagonistic or harmful.)
- use the Avatar or any assets included in this package in NFTs in any way, shape or form.
Blender file, FBX, SPP file, Texture PNGs, Unitypackage prebuilt for VRChat