A star-gazing species that lives in mountain top forests, high above the rest of the world in their pursuit of knowledge and their worship of the celestial skies.
Semi-open Species designed and created by Kudalyn!Species Guide and Lore
Thank you for your interest!
This is a model and texture collection. Contained inside is all you'll need to make your own Sylvin.
This is a new standalone model! It is considered an 'Exotic' of Kuda's models, so most clothing will not fit unless specified. Please be sure to read the clothing's description!
- Four types of ears, 5 kinds of horns with blendshapes to customize, and a Hooved and Pawed variant to the species.
- Full-Body Tracking compatibility
- Two main textures and two extra textures included in the pack.
- Blendshapes for a large amount of customization for body, face, and details
- Male and Female blendshapes on same mesh.
- MMD Visemes and expressions.
- Contacts for special interaction with other Kuda's Avatars and the world around you.
There will be updates in the future as needed. All updates for a purchased license for this specific model are free!
Included is the License and TOS for using and customizing this model. Open to customize and use for commissions, but both client and commissioner need to both own a license key for the Sylvin. NOT for reselling. More details inside.
I am indefinitely closed for avatar retexture commissions, but if looking for a custom texture, please join my Discord server! There are artists in there you can get in contact with who will take commissions for my avatars.Discord Link in Website
If interested in testing out the model before purchase, I have a world with the models and public avatars uploaded to VRC!
Package Does Contain:
USES UNITY 2019.4.31f
- Unitypackage with presets built using the VCC
- FBX and Blender files
- Textures, SPP files and PSD files
- Upload guide and Discord server link
- Markcreator's Size Profiler (https://github.com/Markcreator/Unity-Tools)
Package Does NOT Contain:
- VRCSDK script. (Made with the VRChat Creator Companion)
Please let me know if you have any issues! Message me @Kudalyn on twitter.
Notice: If the VRC Uploader says the hips are not 180 degrees and 'might not work well' with FBT - it does. I have FBT and test all my avatars. VRChat just likes to complain - even if you have that notice error, you should be able to upload your avatar with no issues. If you do, please contact me.
FBX, Blender files, SPPs, Texture PNGs, PSDs, How-to guide