Kuda's Jex - Model and VRC Avatar pack
Not Quest Compatible
Thank you for your interest!
This is a model and texture collection. Contained inside is all you'll need to make your own Kuda's Jex avatar.
This is a new standalone model!
- Full-Body Tracking compatibility
- Three textures and multiple assets for customization.
- Blendshapes for an immense amount of customization for body, face, and details
- Male and Female blendshapes on same mesh.
- MMD Visemes and expressions.
- Contacts for special interaction with other Kuda's Avatars and the world around you.
There will be updates in the future as needed. All updates for a purchased license for this specific model are free!
Included is the License and TOS for using and customizing this model. Open to customize and use for commissions, but both client and commissioner need to both own a license key for the Jex. NOT for reselling. More details inside.
I am indefinitely closed for avatar retexture commissions, but if looking for a custom texture, please join my Discord server! There are artists in there you can get in contact with who will take commissions for my avatars.Discord Link!
4th images render done by @ItsJag https://twitter.com/ItsJag02
If interested in testing out the model before purchase, I have a world with the models and public avatars uploaded to VRC: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_b9cc7a4f-8365-4882-9c4e-2cbfce459a91
Package Does Contain:
USES UNITY 2019.4.31f
- Textures, SPP files and PSD files
- Unitypackage with presets
- FBX and Blender files
- Upload guide and Discord server link
Package Does NOT Contain:
- VRCSDK script. (Made for "VRCSDK3-AVATAR-2022.07.26.21.45" SDK version. You can get this from my Discord server if you need it.)
Please let me know if you have any issues! Message me @Kudalyn on twitter.
Notice: If the VRC Uploader says the hips are not 180 degrees and 'might not work well' with FBT - it does. I have FBT and test all my avatars. VRChat just likes to complain - even if you have that notice error, you should be able to upload your avatar with no issues. If you do, please contact me.
Blender files, FBX files, SPP files, PSD files, Texture pngs, Unity Packages