Physbones Notice: These Gumroad packs are not updated to Physbones yet.
Generous users in my Discord server have been working on and providing scenes for Unity projects to more easily update your model to the new SDK and Physbones. I will be updating these official packs to the new SDK and Physbones as soon as I have time to do so. Thank you for your understanding!
Not Quest Compatible
Thank you for your interest!
This is a model and texture collection, open to customization and prepared for full-body tracking.
Contained inside is all you'll need to make your own Avian, complete with lip-syncing and multiple blendshape sliders for facial features and body shapes. Male and Female sliders on the same mesh!
There will be updates in the future as needed. All updates for a purchased license for this specific model are free!
Included is the License and TOS for using and customizing this model. Open to customize and use for commissions, but both client and commissioner need to both own a license key for the Avian. NOT for reselling. More details inside.
I am indefinitely closed for avatar retexture commissions, but if looking for a custom texture, please join my Discord server! There are artists in there you can get in contact with who will take commissions for my avatars.
Discord link: https://discord.gg/4pYbWM9
If interested in testing out the model before purchase, I have a world with the models and public avatars uploaded to VRC: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_b9cc7a4f-8365-4882-9c4e-2cbfce459a91
Minor FBX Update! Don't need to make a new unitypackage, a guide on how to easily replace the FBX in your existing project with the new version is included.
- Improved the Normals for the FBX to better hide seams for Jay crest, Arm fluff, and Leg fluff
- Weight painting fix for the underboob where vertices was pulling improperly
- Weight painting fix for the arms where the body mesh was clipping through the Arm fluff
- Improved 'eye close' blendshapes
- Adjusted Wink L and R blendshapes
- Improved 'Masculine Eyelashes' blendshape
- Fixed some eyebrow blendshapes for improved normals
- Improved weight painting for the elbows+Arm fluff
- Added a 'Belly' bone with rotation constraints to the Chest bone to reduce concave torso when using FBT.
- Added rotation constraints to the first Butt bones to improve look of butt when sitting/bending legs at the hip.
- Adjusted Neck bone length and improved weight painting for head-to-neck rotations.
- Overall improved weight painting
- Removed Chocobo Crest and Peacock Head to separate objects to lessen the poly count of the Body mesh for VRC Optimization. Objects are togglable/Removable in Unity. Jay Head is still on Body as blendshape.
- Removed unnecessary loopcuts in Eyes, Body, and Wings to lessen poly count.
- Because of above changes, the Body UV map had to be slightly altered, mainly involving the back/both legs. New UV Map is included in package.
- Because of above changes, the Preset avatars are now Medium rated in VRC! Using one tail and one head piece (not including Jay) will keep it Medium rated. Adding more tails/crest options will increase poly count to Avatar.
- Added MANY new blendshapes for more customization to the Body mesh, involving the face, beak, and body shape. Please check out the included Blendshape list and try them out!
- New 'Closed' blendshape for Full Wings.
- Updated and improved the default textures and SPP files.
- Still no PSD versions, but I am working on it and will distribute the files via Gumroad as soon as I have them.
Package Does Contain:
USES UNITY 2019.4.31f
- Texture and SPP files
- Unitypackage with presets
- FBX and Blender files
- Upload guide and Discord server link
Package Does NOT Contain:
- VRCSDK script. (MADE FOR SDK3 - get it here: https://vrchat.com/home/download)
Please let me know if you have any issues! Message me @Kudalyn on twitter.
Notice: If the VRC Uploader says the hips are not 180 degrees and 'might not work well' with FBT - it does. I have FBT and test all my avatars. VRChat just likes to complain - even if you have that notice error, you should be able to upload your avatar with no issues. If you do, please contact me.
Blender files, FBX files, SPP files, Texture pngs, Unity Packages
- Blender files, FBX files, SPP files, Texture pngs, Unity Packages